How do we go about obtaining these incentives? PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator   
Monday, 27 October 2008 14:55

As part of our services, all applications for rebates and incentives all applied on your behalf by Construction Art. Usually we begin implementations once the local, state and utility incentive applications are processed and approved by the corresponding entities. Tax Credits will have to be dealt by your tax accountant at the time of filing your yearly tax reporting.